Our important services in the field of Consumer Laws:
- Legal advice on all issues related to the Consumer Laws in India.
- Services pertaining to litigation in the field of consumer laws.
- Drafting of complaints, contesting and defending consumer complaints.
- Indian legal advisors for consumer law
- Indian lawyers for consumer law complaints and cases
- Indian Attorneys for consumer law documentation- drafting of terms and conditions of use, disclaimer, disclosure etc.
- Legal advice forum for all matters related to consumer law in India.
- Legal advice hotline for all contingent Indian consumer law matters to provide online legal advice and online legal services.
- Consumer protection cases, complaints under Section 12 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, advice on consumer protection. Unfair trade practice matters, appeals against the orders of Consumer courts.
- Consumer protection litigation: Services pertaining to launching and defending of cases before the consumer protection forums, state commission, national consumer disputes commission and all other courts.
- Unfair trade practice matters: Services pertaining to launching and defending of cases pertaining to unfair trade practices in India through our highly specialized and qualified Indian attorneys.
- MRTP matters : Legal services pertaining to launching and defending all kinds of matters before the MRTP Commission through our highly trained Indian attorneys.
A BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION MATTERS
- The consumer protection laws in India are very strong and well defined under the Consumer Protection Act. We have a team of in house consumer protection lawyers who are well versed with the consumer protection laws of India and handle the consumer protection matters most effectively. We provide all the services pertaining to launching and defending of the consumer protection laws in India with full confidence.
- We provide consumer protection solicitors for providing all kinds of consumer protection services which include contesting, launching, defending consumer protection matters before the Consumer forum, MRTP Commission under the consumer laws, MRTP laws.